We provide electronics design, schematic capture, PCB layout, and programming services for toys and consumer products.
We help big companies, startups, and individuals with lots of different tasks, including:
- Helping to define product requirements
- Writing detailed product specifications for both hardware and software
- Defining electronics and selecting components for the product
- Schematic capture and circuit board layout using top-of-the-line CAD tools
- Writing embedded software for the product
- Designing electronics for manufacture
And we’re experts with:
- Atmel microcontrollers, both 8-bit and 32-bit
- ARM Microcontrollers
- Texas Instruments CC3200 WiFi processor
- Several chip families commonly used in toy applications
- Several common communication protocols
- Editing and processing speech and sound effects for toy and other product applications
We’d love to talk to you about how we can help you with your next idea or project -> contact us.